Elaine Hanson has been passionate about wholistic nutrition and healthy living since she was young growing, up on an organic farm. She has pursued this passion in a compliment of directions. She is an avid organic gardener and mad concoctor of amazing cleansing juices, smoothies and elxirs offered on her near-famous juicing + fasting detox programs – and to innocents who wander in from the street. She is passionate about health and healing, often working with clients experiencing serious illness, and recovering from extreme treatments. She brings energy, positivity, knowledge, experience and an innate ability to integrate complementary treatments to her work. Elaine genuinely cares about people and her community.
She is a Registered Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphatic Therapist, Registered Wholistic Nutritionist, Certified Raw Food Chef, Certified Colon Therapist, Registered Ayurveda Practitioner, Certified Touch for Health Practitioner and has taken a host of other complementary trainings to bring a well rounded assortment of offerings to her practice.
She has studied:
- Ayurveda: Shree Ma Ayurveda Institute, Ottawa ON; Omkar Research Institute, Kerala India + Pune India
- Colon Hydrotherapy: Natural Health Outreach, Penticton BC; Prime Pacific Health Innovations, North Vancouver BC
- Lymphatic Therapy: Dr Vodder School, Victoria BC; Adelaide Australia
- Massage Therapy: Mount Royal College, Calgary AB
- Natural Therapies: Goddard College, Plainfield VT
- Raw Food Culinary Arts + Nutritional Science: Graff Academy of Raw Food, Atlanta GA
- Touch for Health + Energetic Kinesiology: Yukon, BC, AB
- Wholistic Nutrition + Master Herbal Therapy: Wild Rose College of Natural Healing
- Academy of Naturopaths + Naturotherapists of Canada
- Alberta Registered Massage Therapists Society
- Lymphedema Association of Australia
- Natural Health Practitioners of Canada
- North American Vodder Association of Lymphatic Therapists
Elaine has recently moved to Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Although she maintains her registration through her professional association, her services may not be covered in BC as much of her professional training has been accomplished in other provincial jurisdictions.
However, those persons who have moved to British Columbia, with extended health benefits from another province may be eligible for coverage from most extended health insurers.
Elaine continues to upgrade and teach on a regular basis, maintains her professional associate requirements and enjoys life long learning.